- Selected “Artist of the Year-1984” San Antonio Art League.
- ”Senior Advertising Art Director” – Pitluk Group – 1953-1988.
- Designed the original “San Antonio Spur’s Logo”.
- Designed the First and Major Brochure of “Hemisfair68”.
- Received over “50” Major Awards for Advertising Design.
- Over “Twenty-five Years” of Teaching and Instructing Art.
- Director/Instructor of San Antonio School of Art (1964-68).
- Instructor…Trinity University, Jewish Community Center, San Antonio Art Institute.
- Member of…The Texas Watercolor Society, San Antonio Watercolor Group, San Antonio Art League and Museum, Regional Artist Consortium, River Art Group
- Past Member of The Men of Art Guild, Coppini Academy.
- Past President of the Texas Watercolor Society (2003).
- Past President of the Artists and Designer’s Society (1964).
- Winner of Many Major Awards in Fine Art Competitions.
- Has Earned the High Status of the “TWS Purple Sage” Pin.
- Honored Showing his Art in “Over 100 Exhibitions”.
- Original Paintings in Private Art Collections Worldwide.
- Founding Member of the “Watercolor Gang” (one of the Oldest Plein Air Painting Groups in America).